7.28.2007

"phyllis, did you break wind?"

"wow... that is pungent!" oh man. i'm sitting on my couch, doing school work. i'm catching up on the weeks dvr recordings... not paying tons of attention, cause i'm correcting math tests & i like to do that right. i've got the office on. one of my favorites. this episode is killing me. i keep laughing, and finally just put my pen down. enjoy it hayley. right now jim has dwight convinced there are wedding crashers at her very own wedding.

i can't wait for the new season. i also can't wait for a few other things: to see the simpsons movie, (maybe i'll talk craig into that tonight) to see the bourne ultimatum, getting caught up on school work, and last but surely not least: MY CRUISE!!! its coming up quickly!

8 comments:

Mom said...

I know you have been busy but finishing Harry Potter has given you a slight break. I plan on reading it in Mexico City next week. Yes, the cruise will be here before we know it.

Emily said...

Love The Office! So excited for the new season! Lucky you, going on a cruise. Wish it were me!

Holly O'Keefe said...

I'm excited for a few things too: a decent night's sleep. Grey's Anatomy, sleep, the Office, Order of the Phoenix to be released on DVD so I can see it again, sleep.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

i'm sooo excited for the new season of the office, too. i'm mainly peeing my pants for the new season of lost. but that's not 'til february, sigh. soo jealous of your cruise. boy does that sound nice.

Kristi said...

I'm so jealous you're cruising! How awesome is that? This picture makes me want to watch the office big time--I dvr'd the episode, but haven't watched it yet. I love that you love the office and that we share that same love... :) I can't wait for Lost, too!

Kristi said...

I'm so glad you're blogging it up...

Shelley said...

Speaking of John Krasinski... I saw License to Wed last night, it was pretty cute. :) That is all!

tara said...

I'm a HUGE the OFFICE lover. I need to buy the last season. that phylis farting part was FUNNNY. Speaking of Steve Corell, has anyone seen "Steve almighty"?