7.24.2007

one of my favorite things about will

ok. there are many precious things about this baby, but here's a picture of one of my all time faves. he's got his hand up by his cheek while sleeping. he kept doing it. i have a couple of pictures of him in some form of this position. one time, the little guy even had both hands clasped together on the side of his face. i was holding him, so i couldn't take a picture, but it definitely melted my heart.

i have to say i think holly's lucky cause this baby is pretty peaceful. not a fussy one, unless he's got a little gas or is hungry & then - who could blame him?!!

11 comments:

Shelley said...

Awe! He has no idea how lucky he is yet. He was definitely born of goodly parents, and an Auntie Hayley that will spoil him absolutely rotten! hehe Lucky lil' bootstrap!

Kristi said...

Oh, I love his little hand by his face. What a sweet boy Bootstrap is.

Holly O'Keefe said...

bootstrap seems to have taken!

Miss Jones said...

wanna know what i can't wait for? munch to call him bootstrap.

Emily said...

So sweet. I think bootstrap has stuck for sure. I taught at a preschool and we had a kid there named Scoop, it wasn't his real name but when he was a baby his padres called him pooper scooper and scoop just stuck so that's what everyone called him. He was a cutie. So I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up always being called bootstrap!

Jori said...

My stinkin' clomid didn't work last month. It better work this month. I need another one. He is SO sweet!! what a cutie

Jan said...

Love the hand by the face - -how sweet is that? Babies are so precious! And Jori -- now I am praying for the Clomid to do the job!

Holly O'Keefe said...

Jori, I want that Clomid to do the trick too!!!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

sweeeet boy. i love baby sighs, baby gestures, etc. etc. so sweet.

Jori said...

I love the "I told my pedometer to shut the hell up" hee hee that's what I want to tell most forms of exercise.

Heather said...

Cute cute cute.