7.05.2007

my fourth


it was a lovely holiday. a quiet day. a delicious barbecue @ heidi's. this was the tasty cake that heidi made. (she's very talented in the kitchen!) she also made steak on skewers & chicken on skewers. Their next door neighbors came too, with some family. Lots of yummy salads - pasta & green. Heidi had deviled eggs for me to whip up - I could've eaten the whole two plates of those on my own, but I held back. (damn weight loss attempt.)

in other news - my cruise is officially completely paid for in babysitting money & mary kay product. mostly it was babysitting. but i can't tell you how nice its going to be to go on this cruise, all paid for with money that i never even felt!!! and, to top it off, i'll have a week to spend at heather's house afterwards, too!!!

so, here's a few more pictures of me & the girls...

12 comments:

Jori said...

You are such a cutie! So happy you didn't feel the pinch paying for your cruise. Love the flag cake. I was lazy and didn't make it. I did whip up my patriotic sugar cookies, they were very yummy.

Kristi said...

You are one hot chick, Hayley--Wee-woo. :) Cute pictures and cute kids! That cake looks delicious, also. It sounds like you had a great holiday with your sister! Yay--I'm excited for you to go on your cruise, as I can live vicariously through you!

Mel said...

Sounds like a fun party. I'm so excited for you to go on your cruise. It'll be a blast!

Emily said...

Sounds like you had fun! What cute pictures! Your gonna be a hottie for your cruise!

Girl James said...

are those Heidi's kids? OMG - if that's Emma in the first picture I might scream! I know it's been 100 years since Freshman year of college, but it's not been that long for an entire person to grow up that much!!! haha. Cute pictures! Glad you had a fun weekend!

Kristin said...

Cute pics of you and the girlies. You look awesome!!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

you look gorgeous, girlie. love the cake, too. yum yum.

Jan said...

What great pics of you and the girls. You all look adorable and it's clear how much you love them.

Miss Jones said...

wow. thanks everyone... you should see me today - greasy & no makeup! but you're making me feel good! and yes, jamie - that's emma. she turns 11 in august! i know. i scream all the time.

Heather said...

Good times for you!! Yum on the cake.

Mom said...

You diet is working and your face looks slim. WE will look great on the cruise. Ha ha

Shelley said...

Awe Heidi! I love the cake! Yay for America! :D