7.25.2007

floam it up, biatch!

for the first week or so of school, in the past, i've made play dough for my kids. well, i don't love it. and i could've used a recipe from natalie's cool little kid friendly cookbooker (i did think about it) but i took the lazy route. i got floam. i've seen it before. in fact, annie got some for her birthday and i was a little facinated. then porter got some for his birthday and i said to myself "self, you need to get you some of that!" so i did... in a roundabout sorta way. for my students, i bought some this year. they loved it!!! here's a picture of what one of them created:

9 comments:

Emily said...

I want floam, it was 2nd runner up to moon sand for christmas, but i think we'll get it this year for the kiddos!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

i've been wondering about that. good to know it works. and how about that girl in her cute target tee (i know becuase maya has it) and her polka dot nails. she's in line to be my favorite.

Kristi said...

I wanted to try floam, but never got around to it--I'm glad you liked it. I love her little fingernails (oh, and her handiwork, too!)

Jan said...

This looks like cool fun stuff! Fun times!

Mom said...

Are you telling me they have created something brand new. I will have to check that stuff out.

Mel said...

i really don't know what floam is? it looks fun. little dots or something? hmmmm...

Heather said...

I've bought that stuff before. It is fun until it dries all up.

Jori said...

I noticed her nails too. very cute! When I first saw your post title I thought that is what one of your students said to you. I was thinking, that is a rough class. :)

Shelley said...

Totally cute nails, it reminds me of when I used to paint mine... I'd paint them with dice-like dots. I was always sad I didn't have 6 fingers. Thumbkin was 5 dots, pinky was 1... I like her too.