7.26.2007

i'm home, not working, about to go read...

i'm with heather tonight - i'm going to blog quickly and then i'm going to go get in bed & read. it is killing me how busy i've been, and then how exhausted i've been. i just barely got home from work, tonight was back to school night. so i was actually at school later than any other night in the last two weeks, but i'm done with work the earliest... you see, i didn't bring anything home. so as soon as i'm done here, i'm going to go read. hopefully make some decent progress. but with how tiring work has been, i'll probably be drooling in a half hour. sad.

i went to dinner with my friend robyn tonight, in between school and back to school night. i wish robyn blogged. she's hilarious. maybe i'll step up the peer pressure a notch or two. i was naughty, had a few dr's. oh well... we laughed our way through dinner... only to realize how loud we were laughing & talking when a couple three tables away started laughing at one of robyn's stories. yikes. (volume control has always been a problem of mine)

a'ight peeps, i'm outty. must read/fall asleep. i've missed everyone on the blogs this week, but i will hopefully get things under control and even more hopey-ish, i'll get caught up on the bloggin' world (after harry potter) this weekend!

9 comments:

Mom said...

Enjoy HP. I'm number 2 at the library so it shouldn't be long now. I wish I could get it before we leave for Mexico City on Monday.

Emily said...

Honey read HP before you blog! That's all I'm saying!

Jan said...

I'm way too loud too -- I think Miss Maya takes after her grandma (you know me -- I"m new!) in the loudness dept. And I too need to get working on Harry -- can't wait to get into it.

Jori said...

In highschool/college my friends and I were always asked to pipe it or leave. It's hard when you're with friends to keep it down. Good luck with Harry. I am dying to discuss! Ryan hasn't finished yet. He has 100 pages left. he better get done today.

Shelley said...

Hayls, I was up till 4am reading! I finished the Shopaholic and Sister book! FINISHED! Granted I've just now woken up (10:30am) and I'm cranky... but I finished it! yay!

Are you free for lunch next Saturday? :-D No clue what my family is doing, but they don't seem like they care enough to make any plans (well, except boring wedding plans) with me. :)

Kristi said...

Enjoy your book and your rest--you've been working hard, lady. I love when you get laughing so hard, or talking so loud in public wiht your friends because that means your having a good old time!

Heather said...

I wish I was there to laugh it up with you. It's fun to just not care and have a good old time.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

yay, hope you got some good reading/chillaxing done. and hey, it's friday! thank goodness for the weekend.

Holly O'Keefe said...

hurry up and finish harry so we can discuss.