7.15.2007

hunter michael gray

Hunter is 11 today. He was once "my baby." I was in high school when he was born. I spent as many weekend as possible in San Diego when he was born. He was the cheeriest baby. I was in the room when he was born, and stayed for the next 3 weeks. I fought anyone with a fierceness if they tried to steal him from me. (Yes, I shared with Heather, but only cause she was the mommy.) I've always adored Hunter. I just can't believe he's getting so big. I love watching him grow though. He's such a good kid. He's good with his siblings. He protects them, defends them, teases them & snuggles them. Hopey gets so excited when she sees him. Even a baby can't hide her love for him. He's kind, he's smart, he's athletic, he's talented, and seeing as he's his father's son, he's funny, too. Happy Birthday Hunter, I sure love you!

7 comments:

Mom said...

You are bringing back so many memories. Hayley you remember so much about each of your sister's children. You are such an important part of our family. I love you.

Jan said...

I love how much you love your nieces and nephews. They need that -- and will depend on it. What a gift from you to them!

Jori said...

You really are the sweetest aunt ever!!! Your nieces and nephews are lucky to have you.

tara said...

not to be redundant, but your love for your nieces and nephews is so sweet. they really are lucky.

Heather said...

You are one heck of a good Auntie. Happy Birthday Hunter!!

Kristi said...

He is so sweet! Happy Birthday Hunter! I love that you have such a great relationship with your nephew(s and nieces). They really are lucky to have you.

Shelley said...

As Hayley's roommate in Hawaii, what...8-9 years ago, I loved hearing all her stories about wit-o Hunter, she always talked about him with love and kidness in her voice. :) Happy Birthday Hunter! Your Auntie Hayley loves ya!