7.21.2007

frick and double frick

so - i'm officially all packed. i'm leaving (last minute decision) to go to Holly's house until Monday night. I have to meet Will. I've got my camera packed, it was one of the first items taken care of. In fact, I might have to turn my undies inside out & wear the same shirt & borrow Holly's toothbrush, but I'll get plenty of picture of the little baby! Plus, its Neddie's birthday today. Who doesn't want to go see their 42 year old mother? I mean, seriously.

why haven't i left yet? you ask yourself - cause my gosh darn Harry Potter book hasn't been delivered yet! I'm dying. I'm in agony. I have a headache. (that's not related to the book, just another bitch... when i get on a roll, i can't stop)

if this confunit ups driver doesn't get here soon, i'll be sitting out at the park bench by my front door crying. waiting. sweating. it won't be a pretty sight. as you all know - i could make a truck driver blush with the words that can come out of my mouth & i won't be holding back on him!

8 comments:

Jan said...

I just got Harry Potter at Costco and am doing my best NOT to turn to the back and read the last few pages. I'm a dork.

Mom said...

Just knowing you think I'm 42 is a birthday present. We hope to see you soon.

Kristi said...

Hooray for Harry--I hope the dude comes soon so you can go see your mom & Will!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

i'm so glad you're going to see will! take lots of pictures!!! that ups driver has no idea what he is in for. poor dude.

Miss Jones said...

here's what i did... i couldn't wait anymore. it was going to get me to st. george too late. so i had to go to the bank and get gas. and i was right by the store & so i ran in & bought it. krystal's going to get the other one & bring it in. she's going to keep it, too. i haven't started reading yet but i'm dying to!

Holly O'Keefe said...

She's here!!!

Shelley said...

Yay! May the Will love-fest of 2007 begin! (or continue? hehe!)

Heather said...

How much have you read? Hunter better hurry up I'm almost finished with my book. Glad you made it safe and sound.