7.23.2007

epiphany

(i'm going to try and forgive holly. she promised me that a few pictures would be waiting for me when i got home tonight. they weren't. i'll pray about it, but the worldly hayley will be just a little ticked for a while...)

i got home from holly's house tonight. about 10 minutes ago, actually. i had a wonderful weekend. the drive home wasn't too bad. i went fasty. you could call me a speed demon, but ned will warn me about that & i'll have to pretend i'm deaf. i had my iPod going at full blast. i love my music. i seriously have a wide range in taste. one song was eminem & the next was bette midler. don't you worry, i belt 'em all out.

i have to say: i'm in love. with little will. or "bootstrap" as he will now affectionately be referred to. i was thinking about that lil' guy on the way home. pirate he is, and he's darling at it, but we needed more. bootstrap it is, savvy? (that was the epiphany)

now - its time to get serious about school work & harry. tomorrow i'll blog more of my favorite pictures from this weekend. i'll have to edit pictures of munch. he's got red eye in like 95% of my pictures. is he part werewolf or something? (man, i miss him!)

7 comments:

Jori said...

I love that picture! He is so sweet and tiny. Glad you had fun.

Heather said...

I'm glad you had fun Hayley, you are the best, most helpful person I know. Holly was a lucky girl to have you, as I was lucky when you came to my house. You can't ask for anything nicer than a person to come in and help out like you do. You are won-der-ful as Mom would say. I do enjoy the wide variety of music as well...not so sure about the Bette, but a little Wind Beneath My Wings makes me think of an old boy friend, so not so bad :) xoxo

Jan said...

Once again, your comments make me miss my sister! I love it that you did the weekend road trip to Holly's.

Holly O'Keefe said...

I did send those pictures last night!! Have you gotten them by now?

Shelley said...

Lookit that wit-o one! He's so teeny tiny! I miss playing with teeny tiny babies! I'll get to meet my neice Courtney in a week though! She'll be nearly 2 months old... :)

Kristi said...

Look at ol' Bootstrap and Hayley! I love his new name and think you two are precious together. I'm glad you had a fun trip with Holly & family!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

ooh, that little boy needs some smooches!!! he's a darling. i like bootstrap. very clever.