7.10.2007

core academy

what a day. i went to the first of my three day class today. it was really hard for me to leave the fam, but i had committed to going to the class before heather's trip was planned. and quite honestly, its an awesome class. its a "motivate me to be a good teacher again" kinda class. i get done at 4, too. i survived. i was with all my (ok, not all, but a few of the really good ones) teacher friends all day, and they were patient and listened to all of my stories. i get a binder of lesson plans, all related to the core curriculum for the state of utah. and a huge storage tub that will store all of my "goodies" that i get. plus, even better, they have 12 packs of soda out all the time... so first thing this morning, i got the doctor. at morning break, i got the doctor. at lunch, i had a water. but at afternoon break, i got the doctor, again. hehe... 2 more days of naughty drinking and i'll go back to being good again.

6 comments:

Jori said...

It sounds like a great class! Good for you, trying to improve your skills. You just live it up with the dr. you are on a break!

Jan said...

Class sounds great. It's good to be motivated and that kind of stuff is great. Good for you!

Emily said...

The class sounds really good. I think we all need a good motivating class once in awhile.

Shelley said...

3 DP's in one day? Oh man... I've recently found that I get really bad headaches after one can of soda, even if its a sprite or ginger ale. I think its the sugar, but I hate diet drinks. Anyway... enjoy the rest of your class!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

you are so good! seriously, rockin' teacher. glad you're enjoying. enjoy your little fling with the doctor, naughty girl! :)

Kristi said...

Man, you are a good teacher--going to school and improving yourself--that's awesome. (Seriously...any thoughts about moving to Austin, yet?) I hope you enjoyed your goodies.