7.24.2007

car... car... car... car... car... car...

when i got to st. george, my dad had brought connor outside and they met me at the top of the cul-de-sac. i pulled over, connor came a running, climbed in my car, onto my lap and we drove home. (my dad came too... wouldn't that have been funny to leave him there in my dust though?) well, connor loved my car. asked for it constantly the first day i was there, and i even took him out there one more time. mind you, it is over 100 degrees in st. george and playing outside in a dark car - only fun for a one year old!

don't worry, over time, i killed him of that love. when he'd say it, i'd just repeat it back to him, then tell him grandpa wanted to take him out. haha. my dad started taking him out, and sitting in the back of kevin's truck. seriously - my dad is THE BEST GRANDPA ever. he will do anything with and or for these kids!

5 comments:

Jan said...

Kids are so funny. I love it that Grandpa is such a softy. That's a real gift.

Jori said...

Connor is so dang cute! Glad he has such a sweet grandpa.You are a good woman to go out in a hot car. Today is so steamy and humid. I just went outside to water my plants and I'm drenched with sweat.

Shelley said...

Awe! Look at that little munch! He's a cutie!

Kristi said...

That's cute he loved to play in your car. What a sweetie Grandpa is to take him out there to play, too. Connor is lucky to have you two!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

what a cutie cute boy. seriously. so cute.