7.11.2007

blasted lightening & thunder

so i finished my class at 4. i talked to heather. they were still up at snowbird doing outdoorsy fun things. its now 7:23 pm. i haven't heard from them since. i just gave in and ate dinner. i'm listening to harry potter and the half blood prince. minding my business only slightly sad that i'm not spending my evening with hunter, hannah, hayden, and hopey... when all of a sudden - a flash of light followed by a huge boom! - I HATE STORMS. with a passion. and then again. if anyone hears from heather anytime soon - just tell her i'm hiding in my closet. its my best hiding place.

8 comments:

Mom said...

Sounds like to dogs when they get frightened in storms. You are too funny and make me laugh.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

awww sucks! i hope they get back soon. i hate it when i get left out of the fun. especially in the thunder.

tara said...

I'll trade you places. I LOVE storms and it hardly ever storms here. You totally crack me up.

Hey, do you care if I link you on my blog?...having to go through holly is just taking waaaaaay too long. :)

Emily said...

I love storms, when I lived in NE I would go out in a storm and everyone would freak out. I guess since it's flat there's no where to go and your pretty much a lighting rod. But I still go out when I'm in UT. Sorry you missed out on the fun.

Jori said...

I would like a good storm too. Nothing but sun here. They said we were supposed to get a huge rainstorm yesterday, it rained hard for about 1 minute, with the sun still shining and that was it. I like the rain, not so much with the thunder. Not a loud noise person. Can't wait for Harry! I am going to pull my cd's out today gotta get caught up.

Shelley said...

I bet that storm made you clench your butt. lol Scary movies made you do that in college... me? I love a good storm!

Heather said...

We missed you today up at Snowbird, but we will see you tonight. We won't be out late. Shoot, those tickets were so much $$ we had to get our $$ worth :)! But it was FUN!!!

Kristi said...

I love that you love your family that much! I bet you are the life of the party ;)