7.30.2007

afternoon delight

so, this is a delightful afternoon. i came home at my regular time today, which is a little after four. i didn't even have to bring anything home, either! that hasn't happened since june! i was a little hungry, so i poured myself a bowl of cheerios & layed on the couch to watch some arrested development. i started watching the episode "afternoon delight" - you have to watch it. i'm laughing so hard right now, i'm in tears. its one of the funniest episodes, in my opinion. (2nd season) ...sky rocket's in flight...

on tonights agenda- more cleaning and reading. hopefully beddy bye nice and early! my back is still hurting!

8 comments:

Mel said...

i've never seen arrested development. i'll have to try it sometimes. hope your back feels better soon!!!!

Kristi said...

hee hee! I love that picture you posted and that song makes me laugh, too. I'm glad you git to come home and relax--hooray. I'm thinking I need to check out Arrested Development asap!

Kristi said...

or "get" actually.

Heather said...

Scott LOVES Arrested Development. We have 2 seasons on DVD. It is funny. I don't want to marry it though like he does hehe.

tara said...

that picture alone is enough to make me wish I was watching that show...that sky rocket looks like a giant banana suit. An afternoon just chillin sounds DEVINE. enjoy

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

dude, that is one of my FAVORITE episodes, too! how awkward is that karaoke??? sooo freakin' hilarious. love arrested!!!

Miss Jones said...

yeah, that had me going. and then when oscar is talking about giving lucille her afternoon delight in the brownie. and michael is like "hey" oh dear. i was crying!

Jori said...

I have never seen Arrested Development. Everyone says it's heelarious!