6.27.2007

what just made my day:

i just checked my email...  had a whopper of an email waiting for me from my mutha' - i called her real quick to ask permission to copy & paste some of it, she burst out laughing when she answered the phone.  she said "you must've read your email!"  here is a portion of my crazy mom's email sent out just a little while ago:

Now are you ready for this..... I was in Carsons and decided to use the restroom. I go in and it looks totally different. They only had two stalls and they use to have about 6. Anyway, I decided they remodeled.
They also only had one soap dispenser at the end and I thought that was strange. Then I turned around to leave and saw the urinals. I almost died. I ran out of there laughing so hard I had to share it with the customer service lady and she thought it was hilarious. What would I have done if I came out of that stall and some man was peeing in the urinals. I know this is going to cost me and I should keep it to myself but I think you would enjoy.
Love, MOM

I love her!  She's a little nutty, but she can laugh at her self better than anyone I know!

10 comments:

Jori said...

your mom is hysterical! that just made me laugh so hard.

Jan said...

Funny especially since today while we were all having lunch at the place Natie talked about (something Emporium and Bakery?) I took Maya to the potty and they had the tiniest signs on the doors (which I totally didn't notice - thinking they were unisex). When we got into the first attempt, the urinal gave it away and we hot-footed it around the corner to the women's. Maya never knew and I'm not telling her that Gram took her into the boys potty. Very risque, right?

Heather said...

I knew you'd post that...if you didn't I was going to. Way too funny not to, right?

Holly O'Keefe said...

Can't you just imagine her running out of there laughing!!! She cracks us up.

Emily said...

That is sooo funny! I admit to doing it too! My dad went in the girls and thought it was odd that the mens bathroom was pink, and couldn't figure out why the stalls had garbage cans in them :)

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

i remember walking into the boys bathroom in middle school by accident and seeing the one eyed janitor on the toilet. this is for real, girls. it was the scariest moment ever. good ol' ned. i love a good ned story.

Holly O'Keefe said...

Natalie, I thought you were going to say you saw a one-eyed willie!!!!

Shelley said...

Oh man, girls, your mother is hilarious! I love that she thought it was a remodel! Your mom is so super cute! Can she adopt me? :D

Kristi said...

That's awesome--your mom is hilarious. You gotta love these stories.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

nope, just a one eyed janitor. thank goodness. imagine how damaged i would have been if that had been the case! :)