so we're waiting to hear back (hopefully) today my mom's biopsy results on her tongue thingy... its got me in a funk. i hate that we have to wait until possibly this afternoon. i also hate that i have to be here, and not there, with her. my brain's just barely here today. here's a list of some of the things i've managed to screw up already & its just 8:37. School's been "in session" for about 10 minutes.
1) I forgot to update the lunch menu for my kids. The come in & make their lunch choice. If its not updated, they get clogged in the doorway. Its about as bad as a clogged toilet.
2) I forgot to wear my pedometer. And I've been pacing a lot already, so we'll never know just many steps this pacing is giving me. that's a tragedy.
3) I may or may not have left my flat iron plugged in. great. I'll burn my house down & that appraisal that I got last week will have been a complete waste. and I'll be homeless!
4) We've got a fire drill scheduled & when I saw it on my calendar, I burst in to tears. I hate fire drills, even as the adult. Luckily I'm not the "group leader" anymore, but still - this causes even more stress and anxiety.
5) Forgot a bag for Mel's Mary Kay. I'm like the worst Mary Kay Salesperson in the whole wide world.
6) A student brought me in a rose from her garden this morning (i'll post a picture) and when she brought it in to me, I burst into tears (for about the 10th time this morning) I cried because she's sweet, but I think she was confused & I was a blubbering fool who couldn't enunciate well enough to show my true appreciation. good hell!
7) Had to restart twice my makeup this morning. Cause I called my mom & then when i got off with her, I couldn't stop crying, so I was also running behind.
Keep your fingers crossed that I'll be able to pull my head out of my ass, and soon. More importantly, say a little prayer for Neddie, that we get good news. I'm working on a dr pepper to calm my nerves a little. Today might just be a Reading Rainbow morning, but we've got sooooooooo much to do!!! CRAP.