6.13.2007

puffy eyes


Oh boy are they puffy. I cried a lot yesterday. last night, my sweet roommate brought home cafe rio salads & we spent the whole night watching grey's. so i cried some more. too many cancer episodes, too close to home. then holly sent me this adorable video of munchie. (i threaten things if i don't get them on a regular basis) i watched it a bunch of times. i might just be a little obsessive. but he's so cute. his personality is adorable & he was eating nuts & he's so stinkin' NICE. anyway - he at least made me smile. when that kid points at things, i don't know why, but it absolutely melts my heart! so we stayed up later than we should've, we couldn't stop watching the show. this morning, i couldn't get up. i have puffy eyes & frizzy hair. and my pants are tight. tonight's agenda - tanning (i'm going to walk there, its close - don't worry, i need to walk!) and early bed time. and maybe just a few grey's episodes...

oh, and here's just a little insight into my wierdness. i don't like long toe nails, so when I cut them, I typically butcher them. (also don't like cutting them, so if I cut them really short, I won't have to do it as often) I did so last night - I made 4 toe nails bleed (a little) last night due to shortness. ouch. To cover up, I had to paint my piggies. that's ok. they're stubbers now, and i've already winced twice today because something touched my feet. i have problems. i'm well aware of it. oh well.

6 comments:

Holly O'Keefe said...

Where did we learn to butcher the toe nails? That must be a Dad thing, as he is the one I remember cutting toe nails. I do it too. Whenever I get a pedicure, they always comment, "So you like your toe nails short." They don't even have anything to file. haha.

Shelley said...

I'm EXACTLY the same way about my toenails! I just cut mine this morning, and I made one of them bleed! lol If there's ANY white showing, they're too long! Now I just have to soak them and pumice off the dead crap and I'm good to go!

Mel said...

I hate long toenails too, it so grosses me out. I haven't exactly butchered them before though, no bleeding yet anyway. Speaking of, I really do need to trim and repaint mine. The dang polish is coming off. I had to put paint on one this morning since the whole thing came off since it just looked retarded.

Jori said...

what's with dads and clipping? my dad would always clip one side of the nail and then tear it the rest of the way, ew! my brothers and I would always have bloody stumps

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

put some cucumbers on those puffy eyes, girl! and go to bed early.

Kristi said...

Sorry you had such a hectic day yesterday. Hopefully today is tear-free. I am so jealous you had a Cafe Rio salad! YUMMY! That's one thing I miss a ton about Utah. Eat an extra one for me some time. Ooh, and I'm with you on long toe nails...what's living under there anyway?