6.13.2007

operation dvd

ok. i'm a blogaholic today. my kids are working super hard on a writing project that we need to get done by next friday, so don't think i'm totally ignoring them to be a bloggin' slut. they're working. i am too, actually - inputting grades. i've just become a great multi-tasker.
anyway - my school is starting a new little "support our troops" project, that I think is awesome... Its called "Operation DVD" and the point of the project is to donate dvds to send over to the servicemen & women for entertainment while they're off duty. I think this is a great thing to do! I love our troops & am thankful that they're doing their job, trying to get rid of the bad guys. I may not be a "bush lover" (haha) but i love our troops!

14 comments:

Holly O'Keefe said...

I got your joke. And yes, you are a bush lover. Uncontrollable!!!!!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

are we really going to discuss bush? because i have opinions. and i don't mean george. but YAY troops. that is a very cool project.

Holly O'Keefe said...

This is the place to discuss bush, wouldn't you agree? Hayley's blog.

Miss Jones said...

suck it trabeck. and you wonder why i embarress you. you make me sound like some dirty trashy whore! (personally, i'm a trimmer. not a bald eagle-er. momma no likey full grown.)

Holly O'Keefe said...

I don't make you sound like a dirty trashy whore. You do it yourself. Just kidding. Seriously, I don't think of your bush as out of control. I was just messing with you. Seriously, is it weird that we know about each other's bushies? When you are here, we aren't very modest or private with each other. But not in a weird way, I promise!

Kristi said...

Oh my, loving the commentary on how well-kept your bushes are. ;) That's a great school project!

Mel said...

I definitely don't like feeling like i have a shrubbery between my legs. ha!

Mel said...

i couldn't help it, a shrubbery just had such great imagery. EWWWWW. Just in case you were wondering, NO i don't have one of those. i stand close to my shaver quite often.

Emily said...

Have you heard of coochy cream(it's a shaving cream)? It's great for the particuliar area and keeping the "bush" under control.

Miss Jones said...

oh wow. where do you get that? cause i actually really don't like the bikini line area looking distressed.

Mel said...

yeah! i wanna get some. let us know where.

Heather said...

When did you read 19 minutes? I didn't know you read that. I was just talking to somebody about it and want to read it. What did you think?

Miss Jones said...

love all jodi picoult books - seriously one of my favorite authors!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

jodi picoult does rock. i've only read "my sister's keeper" and that's a total page turner. couldn't put it down. which one should i read next?