6.17.2007

new look book

(loud disclaimer: i'm not pushing you to buy, i promise!!!)

the new look book is out. for those of you on my mailing list, it should be coming soon. i'm kinda excited to try some of the new products. I've been using the Indulge Soothing Eye Gel, but I am going to start using the TimeWise (anti-aging) Targeted-Action Eye Revitalizer. Apparently though MK is having some packaging progblems, so they're holding off on that product for the moment. Also, so I can start covering up the fine lines I'm getting on my forehead from giving students stink eye for 6 years, I'm going to start using the TimeWise Targeted-Action Line Reducer. And, I'm loving the After Sun Replenishing Gel... coolie, cool.

Ok, I know I'm a nerd. And puh-lease, don't feel like you have to, but I just have to say, if whatever it is you're using isn't 100% satisfactory to you, I would recommend you trying Mary Kay's skin care line. I'd tried everything, from Aveda, Origins, Cetaphil, blah blah blah. I'd been to dermatologists, used medicated creams & taken oral treatments to normalize my skin. I won't lie & say I've never had a zit since I've been using MK, but I will say it definitely has helped my skin in other ways, with moisturization, softness, overall satisfaction. If you want a no-obligation catalog/shopping experience every once in a while, or if you're seriously considering a change - go to my website & "register" - that'll put you on my mailing list to have the Look Book mailed out to you. If you want a sample of their skin care line, register & leave me a comment... I don't charge for shipping, I have samples, I just don't always have everything right then and there. But I get things done as quick as possible. But please - don't feel obligated. I just so happen to sell a product that I really love.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

That's awesome that you really love your product. And that it helps your skin so much. My mom sells Avon--I'm not a huge fan, but when it's free it's hard for me to pass up. Although, I might have to try me some MK (just don't tell my mom!)

Mel said...

i love mary kay! i'm so addicted hayley! hehe. i love the makeup. so much fun!

Holly O'Keefe said...

You are such a good MK lady. Free shipping is a huge deal for people who don't live near you, like me!

Jori said...

I love Mary Kay too. My friend used to sell it and I thought it was great. I will have to go on your website to register.

Shelley said...

I need more money gosh darnit! :( Oh, and Hayls, you should accept PayPal, even if its cash only type transactions (if you accept credit cards, they take like 3% fees off or so). ;)

Girl James said...

YAY! A local MK lady! I'm nearly out of my fav gloss. I don't want a catalog per se - but when I'm out I'll let you know via your site. GRACIAS!