6.11.2007

moving on...

We all need to take care of our feet. There isn't much more disgusting to me than seeing dried, cracky, scraggly feet. i'd way rather have a snaggle tooth. i hate having my feet scratchy on smooth fabrics, especially nylons. classy... snagging your nylons cause of your botched up heels.
Well, I found a few years ago this lovely product. HEEL OF APPROVAL from Bath and Body works. $15. money well spent.

Also, I learned from Brooke last year that if you "sand" your heel while you're in the shower, it works much better. I'd always been a dry sander. Now, I don't get the daily dryness nearly as bad. I sand in the shower for a second, slap some lotion down there while i'm lathering the rest of me, post shower & then heel it up at night & i'm good to go!

Here's a link to the tool I use(ish) - I can't find the exact one. But it is better than sandpaper!
I'm a fan of Tweezerman grooming products!!! Sturdy, good product!

13 comments:

Jori said...

You would yack if you saw my feet. My heels are so cracked. They seriously just snagged on my rug. I am going to start sand papering and getting the heel stuff from b&b. Thanks for the tip!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

you are so good, hayley. i neglect my feet. i just don't like touching them. i do go for pedicures regularly. but i just know that they're talking about how nasty my feet are in some language i don't understand. i can tell.

Mel said...

Looks like great stuff. I need to go buy some of that.

Kristi said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I need feet help--feet gross me out, except when they are shiny and smooth! I'm going ot head over there to get it asap

Holly O'Keefe said...

This really is the best. I do it every night too. I highly highly recommend. And there is nothing else quite like it out there.

Kristin said...

I'm not a shower sander! In fact, I don't like it. I guess I'll have to give it another try and go out and get me some of this!

Jori said...

hayley, I hope I didn't sound like an overprotective psychotic on Emily's blog. I just thought with his shaved head, and her keeping the blog a secret he must sound like an abusive jerk. He's really sweet. I guess if I didn't sound like an overprotective psychotic I do now. hehe

Miss Jones said...

jori - no worries. that didn't even cross my mind. i was just teasing, too...

Mom said...

Good stuff. About once a year they have it on sale for buy one get one free. I was just there and it is not currently on sale.

Emily said...

You would die if you saw my feet. they are so nasty. I'm going to give it a try cause well, I would love sexy feet. Then maybe my hubby would willing give me a foot rub. And YES my hubby is a sweetie. He just likes to tease and I didn't want to give another reason among so many others.

Shelley said...

I have a few products to keep my "effers" nice and smooth. Also a good pedicure helps every now and then, even if you're just soaking them in the tub, exfoliating with a pumice stone (sand paper? really?), trimming those toenails, and painting them (especially in the summer) a lovely color. Oh, and one thing I HATE on toes is a french pedicure. It drives me friggin' batty! Sorry, I just had to get that out. ;) I'm ok now. :)

Jori said...

I hate french pedicures too. It makes people look like they have really sick long toe nails.

Miss Jones said...

i don't use sandpaper for real. i use a pumice, thingy... and those metal cheese grater thingy. i'll find a picture of it & post it, maybe