6.02.2007

jocose

that's today's word of the day. it means jokey. i like the word. i'm jocose, most of the time. right now i'm sobbing my way through the last episode of season two of grey's anatomy. today i had a nice day. woke up bright and early. didn't go to bed til super late. then at 4 o'clock in the morning, krystal aparently had a bad dream, cause she screamed like hell. so i mostly spent the rest of the night convinced someone was a good hider in my room & that we were both doomed to be killed if i fell back asleep. and i was already planning on getting up super early to go do some worshipping with my good friend meeja. went and did my worshipping. i'm a newbie in that area and sometimes i have to literally bite my tongue to keep from blurting out swear words cause i'm nervous and stressed that i'm going to do it wrong. that would be very bad. then we hit my favorite post temple excursion restaurant - kneaders. and this kid who just got home from his mission came and asked meeja where she's from. meeja was adopted from a korean orphanage, but has been here her whole life. she doesn't speak korean. well, the kid, was a day off of his mission. bless his heart. he asked us if we were college students. i actually said, "oh, he's a sweet kid... he just made my day. he thought i am still in college." then we hit the pool for a few hours. til my shoulders got just a little crispy. i likey. good day. hope you all enjoyed beautiful weather & spent some time outside. it was nice!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Scary to be woken up like that! I'm usually the weirdo in my house that is talking in her sleep. I could see a little blue hair getting the shock of her life if you screamed out a swear word. Nice. haha

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

i love it when i get mistaken for younger. one of my friends recently said 'you're like 23, right?'. ummm. no. fun times at the temple. i love going. which one did you go to? you're so lucky to have so many pretty choices.

Kristi said...

Sounds like you had a good day--I love lounging at the pool and people thinking I look young--lucky! :)

Miss Jones said...

OK this is agony. season 2 is over. and i don't have season 3. miserable. agony. especially the part where chris o'donnell talked about how when his wife died, he didn't make plans, cause he'd had plans & now he's just trying to survive the sun up to sun down. ok. that tahitian jerk didn't die (sometimes i wish he had, honestly - it might have been easier) but i had plans. i thought i knew where my life was going. and i've spent a year now, just trying to survive. not in a depressive way - just not knowing/having plans. i hate him.

Jori said...

Once when we were "worshipping" a girl fainted and the lady sitting by her said "oh shit." She clamped her hand over her mouth and looked SO humiliated. Pretty funny stuff. Boy I have alot of barf and fainting stories don't I?

Mom said...

About those crispy shoulders. Be careful with the sun damage. Glad you had a nice day.

Holly O'Keefe said...

I knew Mom would comment on the sunburn. I would love to hear someone say a special 4-letter word in the temple, that would make me laugh! I managed to spend 6 hours in the sun with no burn, thank goodness for SPF 70. What a freak I am.

Heather said...

Hey I'm a freak too with the sunscreen! Jori that is a funny story about the lady letting it slip! haha Hayley, I wanted Meredith to get together with the VET I'm weird, but I loved them together. She should have made McDreamy wait. That was a good season finale...NO??