6.14.2007

its the end of the world as we know it...

I didn't have a dr pepper this morning. or this afternoon. or all day in fact. maybe it was because i was too caught up with my fish... but i was chugging water. like crazy. and a part of me wonders if i didn't want it cause for once i actually did something good for my body, and i didn't want to waste any of the calories i burned off this morning, at the butt crack of dawn.

here's what i do know. i'm really not in the mood for screaming kids right now. too bad for me, i guess.

7 comments:

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

hayley! that is crazy. i am proud of you. i've been trying to break my coke habit, too. it's not easy. i make weird rules. like i don't buy it and have it at home. now i can only have it from a soda fountain. actually, i decided that because i don't really like it from the bottle or can anyway, so why waste the calories?

Miss Jones said...

oh, see my all time favorite is a can of dr pepper... its small enough that i don't feel guilty about it. and its proportions are right. but i do love me a good soda fountain too, i just have to get the tub kind & then i feel like a beached whale just from sodars

Shelley said...

I'm slowly finding that soda gives me headaches. Which totally sucks, because my husband's family both lives behind, and works at "the bar" and they all know I don't "drink" so they end up buying me a ginger ale... but I can't have 'em so often because I get these terrible headaches! :(

Miss Jones said...

that's cause ginger ale is sweetened piss, is all... try drinking something decent, shelley. geez. have i taught you nothing?

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

are you there? are you a pod girl? i need help. i'm trying to load up my pod for my trip and it's screwing with me. help! natcottam@yahoo.com

Miss Jones said...

i just emailed you. i'm here. i'm a podder.

Heather said...

Just remember moderation...you'll have it again someday...in moderation!