6.29.2007

i'm loving the zone


betcha thought i was going to say that i am on the zone diet... well, don't fret - i'm not. what i did do though is buy some zone perfect bars the other day @ sam's club. i had to get some treats for my kids & decided that some sort of treat for myself couldn't hurt, either. i got the chocolate peanut butter flavor.

let me just tell you - i just snacked on one... cause i have been eyeing a dr pepper for an hour, kinda drooling... i didn't give in, i hid the drink. but i decided i needed some sort of treat. to my great surprise, i found my zoners. TASTY! Krystal had one too... She said "the problem now will be limiting how many a day i eat" - i stongly agree. then i said "i gotta go blog about this" and she burst out laughing. i don't know why that surprised her - for 2 months now, that's about all i do. she knows not to talk to me when i'm at the computer anymore, and if i burst out laughing she just says "who said what?" i love her. she's hilarious. i'm going to miss her.

9 comments:

Shelley said...

haha "Who said what" that's so funny... similar response to my husband, but only he says "What NOW?" in a more sarcastic tone.

Are those zoners really that tasty? I don't think the zone diet (or its paraphernalia) is that popular in Canada. I haven't seen 'em up here.

mogley said...

oh man, those peanut butter ones really are great. I don't love the other kinds but the PB are pretty darn good.

Holly O'Keefe said...

Interesting...how many calories per bar? I have to start thinking about treats that I can give myself but aren't too bad for me.

Jori said...

Those look lovely. I will have to try them.

Mom said...

How could chocolate and peanute butter be bad. Reminds me of Reeses.

Emily said...

My hubby lives on those! He really likes the PB. I think he likes the carmel cluster too. All the others are kinda gross.

Heather said...

Never had those. Save one for me!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

hmmm, i'll have to give these a shot. zone bars and such are always suspect with me, so it's nice to have a real recommendation.

Kristi said...

Yum!! Those look delicious and I'm craving one. Oh, I forgot to mention earlier--I'm SO jealous you get to eat at Cafe Rio! Yummy. One of my favorite things in Utah...eat extra Rio for me! :)