6.24.2007

fun day o' boating

So I went boating yesterday afternoon, even after an attack of the milk allergy blues. it had me nervous, because one thing i've learned is that you don't want to be stuck without a potty when "it" hits. that would be devastating! Meeja and I went to see Ocean's 13. We laughed LOUD throughout the whole movie, highly entertaining! Then we had a little time to kills so we went to her house & she worked on stuff for her lesson this morning & I layed on the floor feeling sick and weak. But I went & I'm so glad I did. I had a blast. Here's some pictures to prove it:

This is what everyone's summer should be about, says I!

Meeja's favorite part of the day was being the flag girl!

Greg accidentally sat on Erin's burrito from Cafe Rio, transforming her dinner into "ass quesadilla" (do you wonder who came up with that name?)Meeja spanking Brad for being naughty. Greg watching. Erin? Missing in the water.

I love that the moon was out early. It was a beautiful day. I enjoyed being up there!

14 comments:

Jori said...

Is that at Strawberry? So glad you had fun!

Miss Jones said...

it was at jordanelle!

Jori said...

I love Jordanelle, it's so pretty up there.

Jori said...

What kind of pedometer do you have?

Emily said...

I love boating. Oh fun. It looked beautiful!

Holly O'Keefe said...

I noticed you drank a coke. I want a cherry pepsi. Bad. I really want a cherry pepsi. Just thought you should know.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

sounds like a fun day! were brad & george hot stuff, or what? glad your boating was fun. i get so seasick when i boat, and i can't get up on waterskis or a wakeboard, so it's pretty much a waste of time for me!

Heather said...

I'm glad you had fun, the sky is so pretty and blue. I loved that movie and thought it was funny too. Certainly not up for an Oscar, but entertaining none the less. Lots-o-eye candy!

Miss Jones said...

my pedometer is from target, for less than $10. Its a red one. with the flip down so the buttons are protected. Its a sportsline "walking shop" - i looked online but i couldn't find it... sorry jori!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

are your trots better?

Miss Jones said...

hehe. thanks for asking natalie - they're better!

Shelley said...

She didn't used to call them trots in college... ;)

Looks quite peaceful... Wish I was there! Nice.

Kristi said...

It's so beautiful up there! Looks like you had a good day--oh Cafe Rio! How I miss you! Even smushed.

Jori said...

I was thinking that same thing, even smushed, I probably would have still eaten it.