6.25.2007

fitday hell


Ok, I did it. I figured, if I didn't go to the gym & I drank a dr pepper, i need to make myself accountable for something today. So I signed up. If I want to get to my goal weight by my cruise time, I need to lose about 2.5 pounds a week. crap. i wonder if that'll ever happen. its gotta. i'm getting rid of fatface jones, remember? (this is more to remind myself today... i'm feeling very blah!!!)

on the positive side - the headache is starting to feel better, with 2 doses of ibuprofen, 1 dr pepper, and at least 24 ounces of water...

11 comments:

Heather said...

Go Hayley go Hayley. It will start to come off don't worry, but you're gonna have to 'move it' :)

Miss Jones said...

actually, i weighed myself this morning and i'd lost 3 pounds, which is down from when i first started exercising about 2 weeks ago. so... that has me hopeful!

Jori said...

good job! I signed up at fitday too! I also went and picked up my pedometer. I bought the same one as you. thanks for the tip!

ps-glad your headache is better.

Shelley said...

When I joined a gym back in Cali, I excercised for like 45 minutes a day, from like June till September and I ended up gaining 19 lbs. I did cardio AND weights BUT my pants fit better. I was losing weight, but gaining muscle. So don't be too discouraged if the "weight" doesn't exactly come off at the scale.

You'll still be hotness in your bathing suit. :) It's all about how well your clothes fit!

Emily said...

Hayley 2.5 pounds a week is actually quite reasonable. Just drink lots of water. I find that it helps. GoodJob stickin' to it!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

girl, you're so motivating. i have got to get off my butt. you can totally do it!

Jan said...

Yay for you, Hayley! You can do it.

Holly O'Keefe said...

You'll like fitday, good job.

Mom said...

What is fitday? Glad your headache stopped hurting.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

hayley, where are you? i'm missing some hayley today.

Kristi said...

3 lbs! That's awesome! Keep up the good work. Fitday will help you keep on track, too.