6.13.2007

a few reasons i'm not losing weight...

don't get me wrong, i'm not exercising - but these things aren't helping me any.

1) Natalie's awesome and amazing find with the BookSmart software post. I'm working on my own personal history, using Shelley's journaling questions. its exciting to me. I haven't even started slurping my blog. it'll be a three month deal. (april will be included on the first go round) But - I will forever love Natalie for that share!!!

2) Shelley's fishy share today. its been my addiction tonight. i didn't even watch grey's. i listened! krystal just asked me if i wanted to watch another... i said "i'm taking care of my fish, then i'm going to read." she looked at me like i'm retarded... maybe i am. who knows. love the fish though. here's a picture of my tank from earlier! thanks shelley - you always have and always will be the ultimate techy to me!
3)getting new music from Kristi & getting the cd's imported into iTunes & then onto my iPod. and getting on the library website & requesting all of these delicious books. and trying to find time to read (not happening!!!)

***krystal just made fun of me about my fish. asked how much it costs to feed them & then said "wow. that's expensive" she's just bitter cause i don't want to watch grey's. but here's the mainest reason why i don't want to stay up late: i want to be in bed, lights off by 10. my goal is to get up at 5:15 to go hit the treadmill for an hour. we'll see if it happens. if i don't start doing it, i am going to be a beached whale on my cruise. and i can't have that happening. don't worry, i told krystal that if she ever used that tone of voice with me again, i'd slap the taste right out of her mouth... (got that from brooke. i give credit!!!)

give me hell if i don't get up. i'll tell the truth in the morning. seriously, give me a verbal arse kicking if i don't do it!!!

8 comments:

Holly O'Keefe said...

good luck on the treadmill in the morning. the widgets are fun fun fun!

Shelley said...

Some people can't understand the value of feeding fake fish. *sigh* It was fun today teaching you the ways of the fish. I'm sure its not the end though! Glad you love it and I'm also glad you don't think I'm nutso! YAY!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

thanks for the shout out! the computer is sucking way too much of my time, too! :)

Kristi said...

You're funny! What music are you downloading? Fake fish is hilarious, too, by the way. Good for you for working on your personal history, too.

Jori said...

I'm such a dork, I thought those were real fish.

Miss Jones said...

ray lamontagne!!! i love him. he's great!

Heather said...

I want the ray I got my IM all fix"ED" up sooooo you know. Nice fake fish, maybe I should buy you a webkinz!!!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

i want the ray, too. i just downloaded jose gonzalez and the weepies, so i'm spent for a couple of weeks. too much new music at once and i don't appreciate it enough.