6.28.2007

favorite quotes from the emperor's new groove

"You know, its a good thing you're not a big fat guy, or else this would be really difficult!"
"Let's take a look-see. Hate your hair. Not likely. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. And, let me guess, you have a great personality. "
"I had a dream that Dad was tied to a log and was careening out of control down a raging river of death!"

"Well, that makes you ugly and stupid!"

"No touchy!"

"Demon llama!"

one of my friends in hawaii, he used to make us watch this movie a lot. it makes me laugh so hard. it also makes me reminice, but the movie is funny, you can't argue that!

8 comments:

Jori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jori said...

I love Emperor's New Groove!! Great lines that you picked. I also like "Don't listen to that guy! He's trying to lead you down the path of righteousness. I'm going to lead you down the path that ROCKS!"

Emily said...

i love that movie! we watch it all the time! i love kronk! good movie quotes! so fun!

Holly O'Keefe said...

I know, I know, I call myself a Disney fan. But I'm not sure I've seen this one.

Heather said...

That is a funny movie, my kids don't watch it anymore... maybe the humor was more adult, but I think it's very funny. "Let me guess you have a great personality" haha

Kristi said...

That movie is hilarious! I'm glad you reminded me of it--I haven't seen it in forever...now we need to go watch it.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

i was just discussing with my brother yesterday whether or not i've seen this and i wasn't sure...now i'm pretty sure i haven't - i'd remember all that comic goodness. i vote for this line: "Let's take a look-see. Hate your hair. Not likely. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. And, let me guess, you have a great personality. "
good one.

Mel said...

this movie makes me laugh!! love it!!