6.26.2007

excuses, excuses...

i intended to work out this morning, too. i'm feeling a little chapped-assed about this: my alarm didn't go off. i (luckily) woke up about 5 minutes before i needed to wake up if i don't work out. i'm not doing anything tonight, so i'll go to the gym after school. but nothing starts me off in a pissy mood like not waking up when i wanted too. but my headache is managable today (already taken a dose of meds) and i'm not giving in to the dr pepper temptation. i wonder if there's any voodoo doctor's out there that can cure me of my love/temptation/addiction. (let me know if you have suggestions...)

9 comments:

Girl James said...

You should try a hypnotist! haha. And not the ones at Johnny B's in Provo!

Mel said...

i hate when your alarm doesn't go off. it always puts me in a pissy mood all day.

Heather said...

What's with the labels on your blog? Is that a way of organizing for your blog book? Just wondering. I don't know about the addiction thing, just keep trying it should ease up.

Miss Jones said...

i'm working on labels so that when i make a blog book, it'll help it stay organized. also helps me if i want to look back for something, for example mary kay... its not done yet. i'm working on it.

Mel said...

blog book? what?

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

do you think you might have a sinus infection? i had one for like 2 weeks and the headache never went away. it was miserable.

mogley said...

Loritab. It's the only way my husband kicked his coke habit, albeit temporarily. He took it just a few times but he said he would have chopped off his own head without it. Caffeine headaches are the woooorst.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

yeah, nothing like a loritab addiction to cure your addiction to the doctor.

Holly O'Keefe said...

Natalie, you really do know Hayley!!!