6.03.2007

did you girdle up today?

I did. I wore my new little black dress and went to sacrament meeting. didn't go to all three hours cause i don't know where the first 2 hours are. i hate backwards church. so i'm going to wait for a few weeks to figure out how to go to all three hours, when krystal can go back with me. but the sacrament meeting was decent enough. it was full. testimony meeting too. lots of people got up. i only wanted a grenade for a few of them. speaking of my little black dress - krystal ordered it from target a few months ago. she didn't like it so she gave it to me. i kinda forgot about it. when i was searching this morning for what to wear, i came across that guy & decided to try it. it looked great! i am so excited, finally something i don't look like a big fat cow in. i hope i can find the courage to go back :) as long as i have my girdle on, i can do it, right?

9 comments:

Heather said...

What kind of girdle did you girdle up in?? There's that one Oprah likes...Spanx is that the one? Glad you felt cute today!

Jori said...

I love girdles they are the best. I used to get the one that looks like bikers, then my lard started slopping over the top so I had to get the full body one.
I really need to show more love. I am always SO annoyed during testimony meeting. Everybody telling long stories about vacations. A grandma of a girl that was baptized yesterday gave a long spill, on how her son and his wife aren't married in the temple, and she doesn't think they will be together forever. I would be so mad if she was up there spilling my business. I felt bad for her son and his wife.

PS I love black dresses. They make us all look so good.

Mom said...

Sounds like a winner to me. Black is the best for making you feel, think and look thin.

Holly O'Keefe said...

I want a link to the black dress.

Kristin said...

Were there boys older than 21 1/2 today??

Miss Jones said...

i looked. i woulda posted the picture if i could've found one. and it looked like there were older boys today. a couple of retards, too. good fun. the adventures to follow ;)

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

i love my girdle. the first outfit i put on today was girdle worthy, but i decided to go with breathing today and changed into something a little looser! :) i have the kind that snaps all the way down the back like a bra. it's the best. spanx don't do jack for me. just make a line for my business to spill over the top and bottom. glad there were better prospects in the ward today. was it the right one, this time?

Miss Jones said...

it was the right one. yay!

Kristi said...

Hooray for cute black dresses--I would love a cute dress. Also, I love girdles (actually I hate them, but they really do help me a whole lot!)