6.21.2007

cute hawaiian ice trays

Most people that know me know that i love Hawaii. It'll always be my second (maybe third) home. Today, my students were doing math games/independent centers for a while & all of a sudden one of my students came and got me and just had to show me what he'd worked on. Here's a little picture of his work: Also, these are some awesome ice trays that I found at Target this afternoon. We all love Target. My mom should be happy to know that I have more ice trays! (She bought me some a few years ago, practically disgusted that I didn't have any) Now, I use them more often & will definitely use these bad boys:

11 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh man! I love those cubes! I just got me some seashell type ones last week! love 'em! And how cute is your little hawaiian wannabe student? hehe!

Emily said...

Those are so cute! I love anything Hawaii. My kids room is done in Hawaii stuff!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

i don't like those ice trays, hayley. sorry to rain on your parade.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

is it wrong that i'm sitting here laughing at myself? i have such a stupid sense of humor. just my way of expressing that it really hurts my feelings that you won't give so you think you can dance a chance. it's not a traditional reality show, not at all. but whatever, i don't actually care. just being funny in my dorky way. in fact, i do like those ice trays. very fancy.

Holly O'Keefe said...

Mom gets mad at me for not having napkins. She thinks she's failed us. You with the ice. Me with the napkins. Natalie, you crack us all up, not just yourself. I'm still chuckling about the getting tested for cancer.

Mom said...

What are the shapes in the ice trays? I'm thrilled that we can have ice in our drinks at your house.

Miss Jones said...

what getting tested for cancer? i fail to see humor in that - i'm confused!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

read the comments on my so you think you can dance post, gf. (and yes, you are still my gf.)

Shelley said...

The shapes look like hibiscus... right? cute lil' flowers!

Kristi said...

Sweet student! And cute ice trays. You gotta love Target.

Heather said...

What, no napkins Holly? I'm married to Scott so we have plenty of ice.