6.14.2007

check out the nametag... you're in my world now

in this case the name tag is what the pedometer says. 6:17 am @ 4620 steps. i did it guys. i got up, after hitting snooze only once. i stayed for about 40 minutes, walking on the treadmill. i know its kinda a slow start, but for me, its the start. i also brought my book, twilight & loved the chance to just read a few chapters. as of late - i've been letting other things be priority over reading & i loved turning all those pages! i'm pumped. i'm going to start doing this. i kept thinking "heather'd be so proud of me right now!!!"

12 comments:

Holly O'Keefe said...

We are all so proud of you!!!!!!! Oh my gosh Hayley, that is wonderful!

Jori said...

Good job Hayley!! you've inspired me. I am going to go lace up my shoes. I better get some of this lard off before I get preggers, otherwise they might ask me to be a baloon in the macy's parade.

Mel said...

way to go hayley! i'm so proud.

Kristi said...

Good for you, Hayley! That's awesome you were able to get your workout in for the day!

Shelley said...

I'm impressed. Fish mama AND you still woke up early to do the treadmill! Nice work!

Jori said...

ps- love the happy gilmore line

Heather said...

Good job Hayley, I am so proud of you! Keep it up sista, you're going to have to say bye bye to Chuck now!

Emily said...

Keep it up Hayley! If you do it enough you actually start to enjoy excerising. I didn't believe it until I tried it! Good Job!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

yeah, girl! you rock. next time bring your BOM instead and kill 2 birds with one stone! you'll be feeling twice as good then. :) i'm starting twilight on my trip tomorrow, yay! we can discuss. then is it owen?

Holly O'Keefe said...

Natalie is really ambitious!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

yeah right. i've never found the treadmill conducive to reading period, let alone scripture study. but ya know, had to throw it out there.

Miss Jones said...

i found the treadmill very conductive for reading this morning. mainly cause i was only walking. and natalie - easy on the BOM talk. you might force a swearword out of my mouth!