5.02.2007

tonight's agenda


So tonight's going to be a busy one for me. Don't know if I'll get it all accomplished, but sometimes making lists helps me & I'm thinking that if I have some accountability on my blog (someone might ask if I got it all done!) then I'll be more likely to do it all. So here it goes.
  • Stop at home, change shoes & grab watch & charm bracelet.
  • Go to Post Office, to mail Natalie's sample & Look Book (Natalie is now on my list & will for future Look Books get them in the mailing...)
  • Go to Franklin Covey & pick up my next years refills.
  • Go to Fashion Place Mall & hopefully find the Italian Charm kiosk & get my bracelet adjusted. I want one charm to get fixed & hopefully add another. I'll manage if not though.
  • Get a new battery for my watch so I can start wearing it again.
  • Stop by Champion Fitness & see Dan & check out the treadmill I intend to buy in July.
  • If I'm lucky, grab dinner at Macaroni Grill... I've texted Craig. Will see if he's available.
  • Catch up on the Shield, the View & Ellen. These are the most optional, as they will still be on the DVR tomorrow if I don't get to them tonight.
This picture of Munchie is adorable. I like adding pictures occasionally, even if they don't pertain to the post. He's just gonna get it soon! That's all

3 comments:

Heather J. Gray said...

I stopped watching the View. Rosie was bugging me again. I was going to hurt her if she said Elizabeth didn't know what she was talking about because she was young. Whatever! Macaroni Grill sounds so good right now. I could mow over some bread. xo

Holly O'Keefe said...

I love that picture of Munchie boy too. Hims cute. I think you can get everything done on your list. Sounds like you have your priorities straight.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

you obviously get more done than normal people do...i got my sample! thanks! i haven't tried it yet...we are headed to the beach for a few days and thought i'd wait until we got back. i'll let you kow what i think...