So tonight's going to be a busy one for me. Don't know if I'll get it all accomplished, but sometimes making lists helps me & I'm thinking that if I have some accountability on my blog (someone might ask if I got it all done!) then I'll be more likely to do it all. So here it goes.
- Stop at home, change shoes & grab watch & charm bracelet.
- Go to Post Office, to mail Natalie's sample & Look Book (Natalie is now on my list & will for future Look Books get them in the mailing...)
- Go to Franklin Covey & pick up my next years refills.
- Go to Fashion Place Mall & hopefully find the Italian Charm kiosk & get my bracelet adjusted. I want one charm to get fixed & hopefully add another. I'll manage if not though.
- Get a new battery for my watch so I can start wearing it again.
- Stop by Champion Fitness & see Dan & check out the treadmill I intend to buy in July.
- If I'm lucky, grab dinner at Macaroni Grill... I've texted Craig. Will see if he's available.
- Catch up on the Shield, the View & Ellen. These are the most optional, as they will still be on the DVR tomorrow if I don't get to them tonight.