5.11.2007

teacher & student appreciation

The kids are being forced to appreciate me this week. I'm just appreciating them, because despite my complaining about them at time - they're a fantastic class. I'm not just saying that because I came to school this morning to find my desk overflowing with Dr Pepper & other favorite treats... mostly Reeses - mhmmmm... even with no appetite, they're starting to sound good. My kids are also being really quiet and helpful today, too. We also just finished watching the BYU Folk Dancers perform for us - which for some reason makes me cry every year. I'm blaming my emotions today on recovering from being sick. I'm a whack job.

8 comments:

Mel said...

I love treats! Kids are so cute when they're nice and give us stuff. Hehe!

Kristin said...

You're now stocked...for a day and a half!

Shelley said...

That is such a balanced diet. 23 flavors... chocolate... peanut butter. You're all set! Cute flowers too!

Holly O'Keefe said...

I want some Reese's. What is in the bucket? That looks fun too.

Miss Jones said...

in the bucket is dr pepper & more reeses!!! i'm the luckiest girl in the world!

Holly O'Keefe said...

Was this stash from a group of students or one student?

Mom said...

Wow- what a nice surprise on your day back after being sick. Is that a live plant?

Heather said...

They love "teacher". Why do they do teacher appreciation so close to the end of the year?? It's like having your birthday and Christmas within a couple of weeks...oh wait you don't have the end of the year in a couple of weeks. Forget it!!! Enjoy the treats.