5.10.2007

sick

you know you're bad when you can't even stand up long enough to take a shower. I had about 3 hours of puking last night - not fun & I won't go into more detail than that. I can't remember a time when my body has ached more. So restless. Krystal brought me coke home last night & dr pepper (bless her heart) and saltines. I'll save the dr pepper til I'm sure I won't puke it back up... That's how neurotic I am - I won't drink the dr when I'm sick, cause I don't want to have that experience. What if it ruined me of my love? My one and only true love in life.

Heather's been sick & I have to say - even when I crawled out of the bathroom last night to work on my sub plans at after 10:00 pm, I checked to see if she'd posted. Nope. So I'm doing this blog right now because I'm growing disconnected, even though I've talked to her this very morning on the phone to swap war stories. i'm such a nerd.

i want milk. i know milk is one of the worst possible things to put into your body when you have the flu, but if its the only thing that sounds good to me, can't I just have a few sips? (milk is my second favoritest drink) i'm just being honest here - i think i'm going to have an inch... eek!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Being sick just sucks! Especially the puking and fever kind. With being a teacher it makes it worse with having to worry about sub plans and all that crap. Get feeling better!

Heather said...

Hayley I'm feeling better. I slept while Hope slept this morning and Jennifer brought me soup. Yummy homemade chicken noodle. It does wonders.

Heather said...

Hayley I'm feeling better. I slept while Hope slept this morning and Jennifer brought me soup. Yummy homemade chicken noodle. It does wonders.

Miss Jones said...

i haven't had any milk. i'm working on another coke though. i'm thinking about fixing some rice ~ doesn't sound good, but i'm going to try.