5.23.2007

piddle pants from chuck

so... apparently you don't have to be pregnant to lose control of your bladder when sneezing, laughing or coughing. right now, i'm experiencing the coughing part. in my family, chuck is well known as my gut. its sad that its big enough to warrent a name... even hannah - a few years ago, she was probably 4 or 5 came up to me and said "you got a rugrat in there?" cause she'd heard us calling it chuck. and on rugrats there's baby chuckie. its a sad sad world - haven't had kids yet & my body can't work out a cough without producing a little piddle. that's just how weak and out of shape i am. for instance, when i get to the mall & all of the regular spots are taken, but there's a whole freaking row (it is suburban utard people) of maternity parking... do you think i go park in the honest spots, half a mile away? nope... i park in a maternity spot, waddle and rest my hand on the top. as of yet, no ones ever questioned me. they wouldn't dare... right? when i'm on my own computer, i'll find a good picture to demonstrate & post it. you need to know natalie, what you're getting yourself into :)

9 comments:

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

eeek, wait 'til you have kids, girl. this problem only gets worse. both problems, actually (the gut and the piddle). but i love you for parking in maternity parking. only in utah.

Holly O'Keefe said...

I warned her today when she told me she kept doing a little peeps in her pants that it would get worse after kids. And Chuck is not as bad as she makes him out to be. She just needs to suck in.

Heather said...

Okay have you ever heard of K-E-G-E-L exercises? You need them! Holly help her out!!! No, I'm sure you know all about them. But seriously, I was prego with Hannah and I was at the gym taking a class...I "made a little piddle" in my shorts and had to leave!!! That was terrible. I said to myself NO MORE I can't be doing that. Things have been good ever since! Well, except for that time in Barrington, but that's a different story, right Mom?

Kristi said...

Every time I'm laughing, my sister tells me, "Kegel, kegel, kegel!" That makes me feel better that this has happened to other people and not just me.

Miss Jones said...

yes, i know what kegels are. just like every other form of exercise, i'm too lazy! holly and i are going to walk down to mcdonalds right now though. hey, shut up - at least we're walking!

Shelley said...

Too funny. You don't even have a gut... you claim to fit into a size 10, but whatever... I don't quite have the piddle issue, unless I'm laughing my arse off, really hard... But I've got you beat on the gut. I've had that for an age and a half... I just try and disguise it. Not sure how well that works though. bah. This body i'm in was surely made for having kids... no clue when that'll happen though! bah.

Miss Jones said...

shelley - shut up about the random flashing. my parents read this!!! haha. i'm about to post some pictures of my chubbiness. so you can all see...

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

whatever, dude, that ain't nothing. don't brag about your chubbiness if you don't have the goods to back it up!

Jori said...

I know I am completely terrified to ride roller coasters anymore. Maybe I should start with the Depends.
Ryan's uncle came up to me the other day and said tell me about the baby. I said "I only have one." He kept smiling at my stomach with this dumb grin on his face. Hello? I'm not preggers. My belly is just a bit of a deflated beach ball after baby #1. Please don't men know you should never ask a woman if she is pregnant unless you see the baby crowning?