5.29.2007

oh my! krystal rocks. again.

ok... so, i've had a very exciting day. i've been working on getting quotes for my refinancing. very exciting news - my money situation is going to be much better, as of july 1st. yay. what a blessing! so i've been busy with that all morning. and the nice thing is - its all been in the comfort of my own home & not in a showered state. i don't know about you, but i appreciate things so much more, when i can do it at home, at my desk, without a bra on! and as i'm on the phone, i kept noticing that my hummingbird feeder was very active. which got me thinking - i have been wanting to hang my feeder for a while, cause it was very limited, between the posts... i'll share pictures, don't you worry. anyway - i called heather & holly - both said "don't drill into stucco" so i got nervous. but they did say that if i want to do it, i definitely need a power drill. i don't have one. that's for damn sure. but luckily, krystal does!!! BREAKING NEWS: I JUST SAW A HUMMINGBIRD AT THE NEW LOCATION. I JUST SCREAMED WITH EXCITEMENT! (after he flew away!!!) Oh I definitely made a good move, letting krystal drill into the stucco. now i can see all four flowers from the couch, where i'm sitting now. little home improvements like this - make my friggen day! and momma - guess what - you gave me those hooks a long time ago. i've saved them. we broke 'em out today. people, i hope you feel it to - this is a good day!!! ok the first picture is where it used to hang , from the cord... the birds only had access to one of the flowers. waste!!! then, what krystal just did for me!

8 comments:

Holly O'Keefe said...

Can I just say AGAIN how much I love Krystal. Don't really know the girl, but she sure as heck takes good care of you! Second of all, I am so excited the little birdies have better access. You have a better view too, no?

Miss Jones said...

i love krystal too... and - we're sitting here eating homemade tuna sandwiches, mhmmmm, and we just got double teamed! two hummers at the feeder at once. you guys can't even fathom how much excitement this is bringing to my poor pathetic life!

Holly O'Keefe said...

You like tuna sandwiches? When did this happen? Do you like tuna casserole now too? I feel betrayed.

Mel said...

Yummy tuna! Mmmm. Love the new place for the hummingbird feeder! Perfect! Its making me think I need to go get one.

Kristi said...

Your hummingbird feeder looks great--Hooray for improved money situations also. You gotta love it.

Heather said...

Oh I love the new feeder there. I love the little birdies too. I loved them a lot until I saw some kind of critter hanging from my bird feeder eating the seed!! It was gone the next day, sorry birdies! I'm so glad you had such a good day Hayley filled with all kinds of good news!!! I like tuna sandwiches too.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

hayley, is this krystal chick someone i should be concerned about? what with the power drilling and tuna sandwich making. i'm wondering if she's wearing the "tie" portion of the bestie necklace these days.

Miss Jones said...

this krystal chick was a roommate at ricks & hawaii. we chose to go to hawaii together. we've been through thick and thin natalie. you better watch out. but she is moving out in july. so - i'll be available again :)