5.10.2007

the office


If you haven't watched tonight's episode - don't read this! Can I just say that I love Jim Halpert/John Krasinski. He makes the show. I love his expressions & his personality. I love that he calls Michael on his bull, for instance not walking on the coals tonight - genius! One of my favorite moments of the show is when he & Dwight fight. I loved last week when they mimicked each other. Classic. Oh & am I loser for just replacing my lion dr pepper background with Jim & his goals? I don't care... He's dreamy! And I loved when Pam was talking to him during the Survivor part at the end of beach day . His shocked stare. I can't wait for next week!!!

4 comments:

Holly O'Keefe said...

Oh my gosh! I thought last night was the season finale but I was oh so wrong. I agree, Jim is a doll. When Michael said Scranton Lake was the 8th biggest in North America or something like that, the camera panned to Jim who just slightly shook his head. So adorable.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

agreed, LOVE LOVE LOVE jim. he's one of my boyfriends, for sure. i let out the hugest YELP when pam gave her speech to pam, i was afraid i had woken up the kids. what a fantastic moment! i was so stoked. can't wait to see where this goes!

Miss Jones said...

all i know is that if they're going to continue to copy the British version, they'll end up together. on the british version, they ended up together in a finale & next week is the season finale!!! oh my goodness. the anticipation!

Heather said...

I loved it too. He has the expression part nailed! That is what makes him so cute in the show. I am a fan!!