5.16.2007

off track goals

First of all, I before I get in trouble with Holly - I'm doing a makeup CRT test with one of my kids as I'm working on this blog, so its going to take me a while. but I'm gettin 'er done.

also, last night heidi bought our tickets for the cruise. i'm so excited. i'm going to stay at heather's for almost a full week when i get back! yippee!!!

now, down to the meat of this bloggerfoggernogger.
1. "clean up" CRT tests. not interesting at all - i have to go and erase all the stray marks in my kids testing booklets. will do while watching many movies, i'm sure. i'll also work on checking to see how many of my kids got which problems wrong. doesn't change anything, i can't correct their answers, but at least i'll know.

2. morning walks with krystal & kids. her kids have bikes. we'll walk around the neighborhood & get our 10,000 steps started. it'll be good for me, as i've completely lost the motivation to by a treadmill, as i now want to get new furniture. and i'm still not hitting the condo gym. i suck, so bad.

3. lots o' reading. i want to finish harry potter 5 & 6. 5 before the movie & 6 before 7 comes. this is the perfect time for me to do this.

4. more spring cleaning (i started this weekend) and by that i mean going through dresser drawers and getting rid of clothes that i can't wear any more due to modesty or obesity. it needs to be done. also, emptying out cupboards & wiping down. lots of dust and muck in there. icky.

5. "digital scrapey/journal" - i've been storming up ideas from two people's blogs. my friend shelley blogged about journaling recently. loved what she had. i printed out those questions and want to work on a little journal. not that if i die anybody would be around to care, but hey, i'm that self important. and maybe someday annie would be interested, if no one else. (although i do realize if i die now, she'd forget about me & wouldn't care. yes, i'm related to holly) Anyway, I'm thinking it would be cool/neat/cyberish to use holly's cutey digiscrapey stuff to incorporate fun into shelley's interesting journaling. aren't i good?

11 comments:

Shelley said...

I so can't wait to see the end product of this. :) I'm just so happy you're doing it. Sounds like you'll be a busy little beaver... or chipmunk? Yeah, you're kind of more like a chipmunk. :)

Heather said...

You know me...I'm always going to tell you to go hit the condo gym! Save money for the furniture, but go to the gym. Feel the burn.

Holly O'Keefe said...

yo yo yo. #6 on your list of things to do: go visit Holly in Santa Clara. Eat at Rickshaw. Play in the splash pad and work on tan.

Miss Jones said...

damnit. i meant to do that actually (krystal said last night she's paying rent today... should work out perfectly!) that is #6. i will add.

Holly O'Keefe said...

good girl.

Mel said...

I wanna work on my tan! Dang, I need a sister who lives in St. George I think.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

i downloaded the journal questions. good stuff - thank for the tip. i'm decent about journals. i do one for each of my kids (usually once a week) and one for me that is more sporadic. and i do shutterfly photo books for the kids on their birthdays. that might be a good option for you - they have lots of options for combining photos & journalling and then they bind it all up nice and pretty. and then, of course, i consider my blog to be journalling. anyone know of a source for printing/binding them? i was thinking of doing that like every quarter or something.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

more typos. i'm such an idiot!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

ps i love that they're called "off track" goals. i had to think about that for a minute, since we don't have year round school here. we did in vegas and some of my friends were teachers there, so it did finally click.

Kristin said...

I have those same journal questions and I started just picking one every Sunday. Sometimes I think it's actually fun. :)

Shelley said...

Natalie, Kinko's could surely help you print and bind them. :) You'd probably want to get it in color (especially if you have pics there), and I'm fairly sure they can bind it there too. :-D Yay for journals! *\o/*