First of all, I before I get in trouble with Holly - I'm doing a makeup CRT test with one of my kids as I'm working on this blog, so its going to take me a while. but I'm gettin 'er done.
also, last night heidi bought our tickets for the cruise. i'm so excited. i'm going to stay at heather's for almost a full week when i get back! yippee!!!
now, down to the meat of this bloggerfoggernogger.
1. "clean up" CRT tests. not interesting at all - i have to go and erase all the stray marks in my kids testing booklets. will do while watching many movies, i'm sure. i'll also work on checking to see how many of my kids got which problems wrong. doesn't change anything, i can't correct their answers, but at least i'll know.
2. morning walks with krystal & kids. her kids have bikes. we'll walk around the neighborhood & get our 10,000 steps started. it'll be good for me, as i've completely lost the motivation to by a treadmill, as i now want to get new furniture. and i'm still not hitting the condo gym. i suck, so bad.
3. lots o' reading. i want to finish harry potter 5 & 6. 5 before the movie & 6 before 7 comes. this is the perfect time for me to do this.
4. more spring cleaning (i started this weekend) and by that i mean going through dresser drawers and getting rid of clothes that i can't wear any more due to modesty or obesity. it needs to be done. also, emptying out cupboards & wiping down. lots of dust and muck in there. icky.
5. "digital scrapey/journal" - i've been storming up ideas from two people's blogs. my friend shelley blogged about journaling recently. loved what she had. i printed out those questions and want to work on a little journal. not that if i die anybody would be around to care, but hey, i'm that self important. and maybe someday annie would be interested, if no one else. (although i do realize if i die now, she'd forget about me & wouldn't care. yes, i'm related to holly) Anyway, I'm thinking it would be cool/neat/cyberish to use holly's cutey digiscrapey stuff to incorporate fun into shelley's interesting journaling. aren't i good?