5.14.2007

my own personal conquest

So, I'm going on this cruise in September, when I'm off track on Carnival Cruise lines. The name of my ship is the Conquest. Oh the comments I could make there, except I'll be sharing a room with my parents, so I should probably not. If I lose any weight before this cruise, I'll be thrilled, but don't hold your breath people. The thing is, as the date gets closer, I'm going to be eating like there's no tomorrow (from what I've heard the food is amazing) so what's the point? Why should I lose weight, just to gain it all back in one week?!? Yes, I know I'm backwards.

Here are some of the things I'm hoping to do during some of our shore excursions...

Mayan Ruins - nice

Coral Reef & Stingray Safari

Ok so I'm probably not brave enough to do the Stingray thing, but I can pretend to be tough. I'm definitely doing the ruins. I don't care who I have to whore myself out to on that ship to get the money to do that. Wouldn't it be fun if I found some goodlooking guy on the ship to take me on all of my weeks adventures (and of course pay)? Yeah, I know, I can dream though... :)

12 comments:

Holly O'Keefe said...

The food isn't good, don't get your hopes up. And the excursions are about $200. Keep dreamin' kid.

Holly O'Keefe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Jones said...

maybe the food's not good when you're the pickiest eater in the world. you're just mad cause i don't love your shoes. i like food. i'm not so picky. and you didn't go on my cruise, you went on a cheapy 2 day cruise. haha.

Holly O'Keefe said...

Actually, I went on a Royal Caribbean cruise, which are supposed to be nicer than Carnival. Thank you very much. And I was not the only person who didn't think the food was good. It wasn't even that it wasn't good, it was just the same everyday. THREE days, by the way. Knock yourself out. I am sure you will like your cruise more than I liked mine, at least I sincerely hope you do. biatch

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

jealousy. my stance: any food that i didn't make and that is free and abundant is good food. i've never been on a cruise, but i've heard you can pig out on chocolate night and day. the excursions sound interesting, but my plan for the future cruise i plan to take is to spend all of my time eating and sleeping at the pool. that is my idea of a vacation.

Mel said...

I loved my cruise. I went on the Princess and the food was wonderful! I wish you the same! You'll definitely have to report of course.

Holly O'Keefe said...

Now I just look like a jerk. Of course you guys will have fun. Of course you will enjoy the food. OF COURSE!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

Holly, you're such a jerk. Just kidding. I love your brand of humor - always my favorite. Hayley, can I add you to my links on my blog? I need a direct-er way to get here.

Heather said...

I missed some action on your blog! I was pregnant and sick with Hayden while I was on my cruise, so I'm not the best to ask. I had to go "lay out" on the lido deck and stare up at the sky to feel better.

Miss Jones said...

Natalie - of course! I feel special now! ;) I'm adding you, too.

Mel said...

I want to add everybody too!!! Would you all be ok with that?

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

awww. let's all add each other. isn't this sweet?