5.17.2007

krystal's sleeping inside tonight!

So, while I ran to Emma & Porter's piano recital tonight, Krystal ran to Chili's & picked up a feast. We got the Triple Play with spinach & artichoke dip, boneless buffalo wings & fried cheese (for her kids) then we got the Fajita Trio... At the start of the show - I said to her, "if this doesn't go the way I want it to, you're sleeping on the porch tonight!" her response? "can i just sleep on the couch?" i love her for that - she doesn't rebel too much. she'll look out for herself, but doesn't get lippy. haven't had to backhand her yet! Delicious food, by the way & I'm still snacking on coke (left over from my flu last week) and chippies. and i loved, i cherish that last lil bit when Jim finds the note @ the interview - that's when I said to Krystal "you'll be sleeping inside tonight" Krystal was relieved... I knew a good ending was coming my way. ahhhhh. sigh of relief!!!

Also - I wanted to let everyone know that I'll be gone (probably) from blogging for a few days. I'm watching my sister's kids for the weekend & won't have much access to the Internet. the world wide web. as of late, my lifeline. holly let me know that i needed to make people aware. I'll be looking forward to a Sunday afternoon catch up though. try not to have too much fun without me. can't you all just hit pause? i mean, it'd be the courteous thing to do.

5 comments:

Holly O'Keefe said...

that does sound tasty. kevin calls it the grease platter, my personal favorite. And Jim's hair was better before the cut, but I'd still...never mind.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

did you totally squeal when he FINALLY made a date with her? i was yelping. and, agreed, holly, i'd still, too! ;)

Shelley said...

*sigh* I miss Chili's. I'm assuming Krystal is the same Krystal from Hawaii... if so, tell her I said hello! And thanks for the update about your absence, I would have worried about you otherwise. ;) Have a fun weekend!

Heather said...

Poor Krystal, I'd be sleeping on the couch! We will miss you if you can't access your blog, but we'll be talking I'm sure.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

oh, and i forgot to say, boo that you won't be blogging. i will go elsewhere for my sassy-fix. (holly, you're going to have to work twice as hard.)