5.21.2007

keep your fingers crossed for me on the road

i'm off to holly's for a few days. don't worry, i'm bringing my laptop so i can still blog while i'm there. heaven only knows she'll get after me if i don't. she's not going to like me. i coughed a lot last night, when krystal's son woke me up around midnight. i coughed straight til about 2. now, if holly were smart, she wouldn't wake me up during the night & then i might not cough. i also think steamy showers help. i'll also have a constant cough drop in my froap. (in the past, i don't remember her as being the most patient of people with coughing... shes snapped many a times "stop" - like i can control that. geez) speaking of my throat - its literally sore. not like i have a sore throat so much as its exhausted from coughing. like my windpipe is just tired. poor me. i just looked at my belly, too. nothing. no six pack yet - just a couple of loafs of bread still. not fair!!! i just found some really cute pictures of me as a kid, before i hit that butt ugly stage. (i hit it hard & stayed there for many a years... even my dad said "i didn't worry about you cause i knew you had a fun personality" thanks daddy.) so i'm posting those pictures, cause i plan on going to play with connor much while i'm down there on the splash pad... yippee!

10 comments:

Kristin said...

Have lots of fun!!

Holly O'Keefe said...

FIrst of all, I am more patient now. I have to be, I am a mother. Second of all, you better not cough while we are trying to watch tv.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

third of all, what is this splash pad ya'll are always talking about it? that sounds like it has maya's name written all over it. save journey, hayley!

Holly O'Keefe said...

You mean safe journey, right???? Just playing on your insecurities.

Mom said...

I will be talking to you on your St. George journey. Enjoy the splash pad and work on that tan for the September cruise.
xo

Mel said...

I wanna know what the splash pad is too. And let me know Hayley if you get that six pack.

Heather said...

I have to admit I'm not so patient when it comes to coughing. Scott has been kicked out of bed many a night haha. I'm evil I know. Just blame it on Belinda (see Holly's blog)

Kristi said...

Have a fun trip--good thing you can still blog!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

yes, SAFE journey, thanks for pointing that out, hol. lucky for you i have high slef esteem. (yes, i said slef on purpose.)

Shelley said...

I had that same hair-do when I was like 3 or 4... Mine was more blonde... and I was sitting on sand bags... not in a pool. And I had a red sundress on, not a green suit. :) Hope you stop coughing! And I hope you have fun at Holly's house!