5.20.2007

i promise i'm not pushing MK

So tonight as I've had time for my sun from the weekend to set in & I've started feeling it, I must say I'm thankful for the new MK product that is out this summer. I don't know if its a permanent thing (that reminds me, I need to go pack my sunscreen for my trip to St. George) but I'm going to stock up just in case its not around next year. Its the After Sun Replenishing Gel... Its basically a fancy aloe. Here's what they say on the website about it: "Chill out with this ultralight, cool blue gel. Formulated with botanical extracts rich in soothing antioxidants, the gel absorbs quickly, replenishing the body with vital moisture. Skin is left feeling hydrated, smooth and refreshed." I must say I agree. I love how it leaves my skin feeling cool & moisturized. And - I also packed my "sunscreen" which is really coppertone 10 - dry oil. mhmmm...

does anyone have any good voodoo tricks to stop coughing? holly told me about rubbing vics on the bottom of my feet - crappy thing is i don't have vics. maybe krystal will. (i'll keep my fingers crossed) another thing i love mom's for - they have everything!

8 comments:

Shelley said...

Grate some fresh ginger, put it in a metal strainer thingy (http://uwmike.com/wp-content/uploads/strainer.jpg) and like steep it in some boiling hot water like a tea. You can also add some honey for taste (honey also has some great healing properties too). That'll help the cough a little. :) AND if you can handle it, drink some apple cider vinegar. *shudder* I hate this one, but it works. :(

Miss Jones said...

you people from hawaii & your freaky healing powers. maybe i'll try that tomorrow at holly's house. yeah sure - in your bra. haha. (shelley's boobies...hehe)

Kristi said...

Do humidifiers help? I think they do, but girl, I drug myself on Nyquil and pray I sleep through the night :) Not much help! Thanks for leaving comments on my blog, by the way! I LOVE to read them because they always crack me up.

Miss Jones said...

i have a humidifier. i should break it out tonight. and i definitely do day & nyquil. i just need to stay up til 11. so, i'm not taking my dose until 10. so in the meantime i cough. i'm working on a 6 pack. haha. if only you knew me. i look like i'm 7.5 months pregnant.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

i have a great suggestion for a post. i am being serious. since you liked kristi's list of icky words so much, i figured this might be right up your ally. here it is. are you ready? names we call our period! okay, i don't really call my period anything anymore, but when i was in high school, we said we were "on the rag" hahahahaha. i just said that to chris and we laughed for an hour. isn't that a nasty one?

Holly O'Keefe said...

Hayley still uses creative names. Like "Aunt Flo is coming to town." haha. No she doesn't say that one, but she could and she'd get away with it.

Heather said...

I just got over a cough that lasted forever! No tricks worked for me, just lots of water. Don't knock the ab workout...I figured I was good that week.

Mom said...

We will need some of the Mary Kay after sun gel for our cruise. Order me a tube.
xoxoxox