5.08.2007

i love bon jovi


So, this afternoon I sit down to watch the last two Ellen episodes. Double treat: Bon Jovi is on both days, promoting his upcoming album. Now I don't know about you, but he rocks my world. This album is supposed to be a little country... He said "a Nashville inspired Bon Jovi" They performed 2 songs from the new album & I love them!!! I'm contemplating not deleting Jon off my DVR so I can watch him sing again and again & enjoy those eyes.

http://www7.islandrecords.com/bonjovi/home.las

5 comments:

Heather said...

I didn't know you liked him. He was on Oprah or something and I must say I enjoyed! I don't even remember the show, just him!

Holly O'Keefe said...

Are you on hold at the library yet?

Holly O'Keefe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Jones said...

i checked tonight - they don't have it in their system yet. doesn't come out til june 19th or something. i will get it as soon as possible. and heather - yes, i love him. we've talked about that before, its a common love, i remember...

Holly O'Keefe said...

Holly doesn't love him. Remember that yo.