5.27.2007

i have the loudest stomach in the world

its official. my tummy was a rumblin' all through out sacrament. at one point, this girl who was three rows ahead of us turned around to see what the matter was. slightly embarressing. i said to krystal "i'm so embarressed that if i were here by myself, i'd leave" but she drove, so i couldn't even abandon her. darn. turns out we went to the wrong ward, which is a good thing, cause the oldest anyone in there was was 22. except one girl, who might be 24. anyways... there was a cute guy in there, and he actually sat in front of us after he passed the sacrament, but we darted out afterwards...

and update - i might have to take back the vicks being a crock comment - i think it might've at least helped last night. i didn't cough at all. mind you - i swallowed probably more than one dosage of the nighttime coughy, and i did vicks on my chest. but i'll take it. whohooh.

and krystal and i went for a walk this morning & tomorrow we're going to go on a longer one.

7 comments:

Mel said...

Gotta love the loud stomach. My stomach is always making the funniest noises, it's quite embarrassing! Hate it!

Heather said...

Get to the right ward!!! But I thought the church was doing away with singles wards??? NO?? You probably had really bad gas...that explains the stomach :)

Holly O'Keefe said...

You have the loudest lots of things: 1. mouth 2. butt That is all I can come up with. Not that funny after all.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

my favorite is when my stomach does that in the temple. it's all dead quiet (since half of everyone is asleep, probably) and suddenly, grrrrrrrr. lovely.

Shelley said...

You should get those rolls of Tums. I swear by them. Were you fasting or something? My tummy gets loud when its empty... otherwise, not so much... but it gets rumbly/gaseous sometimes. Tums. get some. ;)

Miss Jones said...

my stomach wasn't grumbling because of gas (for once) it was hungry!

Shelley said...

lol so funny, we all assume its because you're gassy. hah