5.29.2007

i apologize.

i just realized that i've spent a lot of time today at my computer. i'm actually in a very hyper, excited mood. but i realized that its made my comments & blogging life probably sound mean, bitchy, however you'd like to describe. i just wanted to say that it wasn't totally intentional. i mean to come across sassy. but sometimes its hard to understand tone in blogs. like i just realized i said "stay away from natalie..." on jori's sister in laws blog. what a psycho. by the way, holly doesn't like the lezzy/natley comments. tough shit. (perfect reason & example as to why i'm 'pologizing...)
sometimes i have volume control issues. when i'm in a mood like this, you see. also sass control issues. about 10 years ago, i was a hyper spaz all the time. i've totally calmed down in general, in life. fact, sometimes i wonder how i used to have all that energy. that's why i was a skinny bitch. random thoughts, i realize. here's a picture of back then. with krystal. this is your competition natley!!!

some idiot is outside in my little condo neighborhood. walking around, talking & just yelled something. i yelled back, "shut up!" then i ducked. this is why i need a security system.

12 comments:

Mel said...

I understand about the sassy thing. I'm like that a lot and sometimes wonder if people get it or just think I'm a total psycho. Completely feel for ya on the skinny bitch thing too...I hate that I'm feeling so fat! Hate looking at old pictures where I'm so skinny! Loving my pedometer, but I need to walk more, felt kinda like a lazy slob today since I didn't even get close to 10,000. oopsy!

Shelley said...

Awww, lookit my old roomies. :) Didn't I take that picture? lol If not, I have one very similar somewhere around here. :) Yer wearin' the same clothes too. You guys are cute!

Mom said...

Our time in Hawaii was wonderful. You living and me just visiting as often as I could.

Cute picture.

Holly O'Keefe said...

Woah, you are on one. I don't think there was a sincere apology in that sass.

Jori said...

I visited Hawaii several years ago. That is when I took the gay man I was trying to win over to our team. Yeah, didn't work. I LOVE it there.

pS.I like your sass. I think you are a crack up.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

yeah, that didn't sound sincere to me. try again. (and no more lez jokes if it bugs holly! i promise i am married with kids!) :)

Miss Jones said...

honey - i may be single, but i'm about the furthest thing from a real life lezzy that could be. i'm just comfortable enough with my sexuality i can joke.

Holly O'Keefe said...

You can make lezzy jokes. I know both of you, and you both enjoy boys.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

thank goodness. i like having firey little hayley claiming to be my girlfriend out in blog land. in fact, it's a highlight in my boring day!

Girl James said...

Hayley, the hyper spaz bit must run in the family. I can't even try to count how many times Holly would throw shoes at the wall, or just off her bed to hit the ceiling when people around us in Apt life were being too noisy for her liking!

By the way - love your sass! I haven't found my sassy voice in blogging yet. I'll keep at it a bit longer I think!

Holly O'Keefe said...

I have calmed down tremendously. I think.

Kristi said...

Hayley--I like your sass, girl. It always make me laugh, so keep on keepin on :)