5.31.2007

fusion

so heidi's invited me to go with her to her fancy gym tonight for a yoga class, and that's great and all, but if you thought kristi was nervous about going to her triathlon, you haven't seen nervous yet. hayley @ a yoga class? uh oh!!! i seriously planned on watching grey's anatomy all the live long day. krystal got us addicted to season one. and for a day and a half i was without. then, my dear friend meeja loaned me season two. got that from her yesterday. so, while i was turbo watching episode after episode, i even broke out some school work (remember my off track goals? none have been done so far, i think... maybe i should review too!) which i plan on doing the rest of today, too. krystal and i might go look at apartments for her to move into. she's been working on that. i've been listening & supporting. layman's term for laying on the couch, adding my two cents. not being very productive. i should be finishing my book. or i should be calling about my refinancing deal. i'll do that right now in fact! yay!

16 comments:

Kristi said...

I've always wanted to try yoga--let me know how it goes...

Shelley said...

*cough* Journal Jar! *cough* I tried yoga once... it was not fun... or pretty. yikes.

Kristin said...

I got caught up on Grey's right after Alexis was born and could NOT stop!! Hopefully season 3 will be out on DVD for you soon!

Holly O'Keefe said...

"You can do it!" Imagine Rob Schneider saying that.

Heather said...

Give it a try Hayley. Just be careful not to toot...that is not okay in a yoga class.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

i love love love yoga. i never get there anymore, but i love it. just have an open mind, you might enjoy it. but yeah, no tooting.

Miss Jones said...

people. give me a little credit. i don't fart in public, unless i make that choice. and i don't swear in front of children. like my students. i have SOME SELF CONTROL!

Mel said...

Yoga is fun, but hard too. Good luck! It'll be fun, let us know how it goes.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

hayley, i was flipping through my texas co-op power magazine and they had a cool hummingbirds of texas poster for sale. go to www.texascooppower.com and scroll down a little bit...you'll see it. i'm not saying you want it, just that it made me think of you!

Holly O'Keefe said...

So how was it? You are posting comments so you must be home.

Miss Jones said...

didn't go. i was watching grey's & working on school stuff. too late. i got really stressed out last minute trying to get ready & then just said "screw it. i'm a chubbette for a reason" stayed home & called heidi let her know.

Holly O'Keefe said...

Oh. Emma went, it would have been fun! By the way, blogging Kristi might be pregnant, there were hints to that on Natalie's blog. But the Kristi on my blog who was commenting on names was Kristi Lee, my college roommate. Just thought I should clarify. No picture=Kristi Gay. Picture=Kristi, Wrights are Tough

Heather said...

I wondered about the Kristi thing, why she sometimes had pictures and sometimes not. Got it.

Mel said...

Hayley, I'm trying to kill Chi again. I don't think he's growing and it's getting boring! Okay, so this has nothing to do with your blog, but I just wanted to share.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

kristi w. is forever claiming to be preggers, then saying she's kidding. it's very hard to know the truth, since she's always so cheery and never looks green, like i always do when i'm with child. we're all just waiting for the big announcement! :)

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

hayley, where are you? i was hoping for something to amuse me before i headed to bed. hope you are well. nighty night.