5.09.2007

flowers for mother's day?

Don't worry Nedra, I'm not sending you flowers for Mother's Day (she already has her gift from me.) I was just helping a friend look for some flower online & I remembered a website that a poor chap sent me flowers from in December. It was the best presentation of flowers I've ever seen, especially to be delivered from the internet! (I've been dating for 10+ years, I've gotten a lot of flowers!) I was just looking while my kids are doing a review math test & thought I'd share some of the arrangements that I thunk were perty.
"Elegant Bamboo"


"Azalea Bonsai"

Ok now I've decided that the linking & the importing of pictures, etc. is too long - so just go to the website and enjoy!


1 comment:

Mel said...

I like those flowers! They're definitely perty!