5.18.2007

blasted mcfee

i don't know if i can do any more than post this blog today. i tried viewing my blog just a second ago & it wouldn't let me do it. i don't know any passwords, i am only privileged to have a 10 year old's access for now. i'll keep trying. i'm in blogger withdrawal. i could do bodily harm to know what is going on in everyone's world today.

we went to see shrek three today. adorable. i recommend. funniest thing about it: there's a cyclopes in it & annie yelled out "that guy needs another eye!" we aren't very tolerant apparently. i love seeing movies with her. if the movie is loud, she just talks louder. i'm sure the people around us weren't thrilled, but i was entertained.

another funny thing that happened this afternoon - emma was out playing with the neighborhood kids, who are boys. she came in (I was reading on the couch) and plopped down. i could tell she was miffed. i asked about it. she said the boys were being idiots. i asked her if she wanted me to go beat them up. she said yes. so i started getting up & put my shoes on. she's looking at me kinda nervous. i said "i'm sick and tired of boys being idiots, i'm going to beat them up." her eyes flickered real nervous like. i burst out laughing. she really thought i was going out there. it was funny... good times with the kiddies.

i know this wasn't the sassiest of postings, but comment, cause at the very least, i'll get a copy emailed to me & will know that people are still living. i'm going to keep my fingers crossed that i'll be able to trick the mcfee lords into seeing everyone's blogs for a quick catchy upy.

6 comments:

Holly O'Keefe said...

Can you get on mine yet or just your own? Glad the kids are being good for you. Now hurry up and get down to play with me!

Heather said...

Tell the kiddies we said HELLLLLOOO. xoxo

Mel said...

i wanna see Shrek! Matt and I saw Spiderman 3 last night. Kinda fun. Loved the story of your beating the boys up!

Shelley said...

You shouldda beat up those idiot boys! I'm sick and tired of it too! :-D I would have loved to see the look on her face if you really went outside... hah! good times indeed. :)

Miss Jones said...

haha. its supposed to be mcafee. i'm special!!! I'm home. I'll be getting caught up momentarily!

Mel said...

it took me a while to figure it out. i was thinking "mcfee" what the hell is that? ha!