5.30.2007

arrested development

so i've done three of the five things on my little list i made for myself to do last night. i need to finish my book - less than a hundred pages too. i don't know what my deal is. i am really loving the book, but i can't bring myself to sit down and just read today. so - i just warmed up my leftovers from johnny carinos from my date with mel the other night & decided to flip through the dvr choices and watch an episode or three of arrested development. i watched an episode from the first season, charity drive. i sat here alone, laughing my ass off. that particular episode is so dang funny to me. if you guys haven't started watching - you need to! rent it. catch it on some "guys channel" on cable. since getting my dvr in january, i have been able to record the whole show. the whole series. there were only three seasons. it was sadly cancelled. one of the funniest shows ever though.

2 comments:

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

i need to bust open my season 1 dvds. i'm sure i'll love it, sounds just like my sense of humor. i just never get anything done, even things that i want to do, like watch tv. i'm crazy.

Kristi said...

I've never seen it, but maybe I'll have to give it a shot...