5.08.2007

am i boring?

I've been trying all morning to think up something fantastic to say on my blog. I can't. I have been busy trying to review every little thing for the CRTs which are Monday & Tuesday next week... I have that awful sick feeling of knowing that i have close to 50% of my class that are going to muck it up and make me look like a bad teacher. Maybe I am. I've come to terms with that, I s'pose. The range of intelligence in my class is not mainstream. Its either "future-president-of-our-country" or "did-your-parents-inbreed?" no real in betweeners. I hate these tests. Hate.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I hate 'em too, but at least there is something to look forward to...no more reviewing once they are over. That is the worst!!

Holly O'Keefe said...

I love inbreeders.

Mel said...

I also have come to terms with the majority of my class failing. It is inevitable! Damn inbreeders! However, the sooner its over, the less painful it will be. And we do go off track next week. Yay!

Shelley said...

I hated tests as a kid. I would much rather write an essay... I just don't test well. I get all stressed out, and I don't know if the answer is A, B, C or D, all of the above! AHHHHHH!

PS, you're not boring ;)